The term wildsidelogs.co.uk, Wildside, us or we refers to the owners and operators of the website. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website has links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The Wildside Logs Website has been designed so as to be as accessible as possible.
With this in mind it has been produced according Conformance Level A' (Priority 1) of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
- The majority of font sizes are relative, compatible with user-specified "text-size" option in Web Browsers. Users may increase or decrease text sizes on most browsers using text or font size options found on the "View" menu.
- For people who are colour blind or visually impaired, conveying information through colour alone has been avoided. The user has the option of choosing a colour by name if he or she is not able to see the colours, and links will be determined by using icons or underlining of the text link.
- For users using non-graphical browsers, textual descriptions are included for all images that convey useful information, but decorative images can be omitted so as to access relevant information on the page as soon as possible.
- Wherever possible pages have been designed so that the content makes sense when read by a screen-reader. The user should be able to move through the content and tab through form fields in a logical way.
FROM THE HEART OF THE COUNTRY – direct to your door
We make our ordering and delivery as simple and convenient as possible.
We deliver far and wide throughout the country and offer free delivery on orders of over £90 to the local area, which covers Rugby, Daventry, Lutterworth, Leamington, Kettering and Banbury.
The carbon footprint of our whole business is important to us too, so we make sure our deliveries are as fuel efficient as possible. That’s why we group our weekly deliveries by area, so why not get together with some local friends and we can deliver to you all on the same day.